Happy NYE my dear friends! I am back to blogging just in time to ring in the New Year! I am sorry for my unexpected blogging break. I had planned a couple posts for this last week, but traveling, family, Christmas and no internet got the best of me. Sometimes I have to remind myself that life happens.
New Years is a great time for reflection so I thought I would share with you a few goals I have for the New Year. I am so excited for 2013, and all the excitement that comes with it! Here are a few of my goals for two thousand thirteen!
1. One of my biggest goals for the New Year is to work diligently on a design portfolio. We will be moving again in 5 1/2 months to Milwaukee, and lately I have been giving a lot of thought to what I would like to do there. And, what I really what to do is design! I am not sure what jobs will be available in Milwaukee, but I would like to have a killer portfolio ready when I get there!
2. Organize, Organize, Organize! Everyone probably says this, but I really what to organize my life. Every single part of it! Since our move date is getting closer and closer, I would really like to make that move as seamless as possible. So, I want to do a major spring cleaning and get rid of all the things we don’t need and simplify our life.
3. I want to start doing yoga again. I miss it like crazy!
4. Another big goal I would like to tackle this year is a major re-design of my blog. I have been brainstorming a new name for my blog for a long time, and I think I have come up with just the right one! I am excited to share it with you, but I am not quite ready to release it yet. It is quite the undertaking to change the name, URL and design, and to be quite honest, I have been scared to do it. But it is a major goal of mine, and I will keep you posted as the release date gets closer!
5. Something I used to be very dedicated to was keeping a journal both for my thoughts and for my drawings. But lately I have let this habit go. I think it is partly because I have transitioned to blogging, but there is nothing like putting pen to paper, and I think it is important for me to get back to it.
What are some of your goals/resolutions for the New Year?
Photo Source here