I don’t know about you but I am so happy it is March! This means we are getting closer and closer to spring. I can’t tell you how much I miss warm weather and sunshine! February in Spokane has been so odd this year. This week we have had two snow storms and this month we have barely seen the sun! But I have high hopes for March. It think we are all in desperate need of some vitamin D!
Here is a list of a few things I am looking forward to this spring:
– Holly and Jeremy’s wedding!
– Finding out where we will be living for the next few years
– Participating in outdoor activities again
– Budding flowers
– Jonathan and my neighborhood walks
– Sunshine (of course!)
– Jonathan’s graduation from medical school — I am so proud of him!
– Holly’s graduation from Whitworth
– Iced coffee
Happy March everyone!