Here is a list of my favorites:
1. Campo de Fiori – fresh fruit from the market and people watching by the huge fountain.
2. Pizza Biaca – Warm bread with salt and olive oil
3. Sally Bogus
4. Ancient Rome – the Coliseum was incredible
5. Italian coffee
6. Getting soaked in a rain storm
7.The art in Vatican City was breaktaking. It covered the walls and ceiling of each room.
8. Making dinner in Sally’s Roman apartment.
9. Eating Gelato on the stairs by the Pantheon.
10. Breakfast at our hostel while talking to travellers from all over the world. Some people are so brave. I met a girl who is only 18 and she is teaching English in Italy for two months and then travelling by herself for one month.
We had beautiful weather while we were in Rome. I am amazed by this city and its historical culture. Sally told us the legend of the founders of Rome – The legend says that there were twins, Romulus and Remus (around 700 BC), who were raised by a she wolf. They discovered Rome together but had a dispute on where to build the city. The dispute ended in Romulus killing Remus. The symbol for the twins are all over the city.